When people think about the purpose of SEO they instantly think about increasing traffic. They picture a graph which shows traffic volumes soaring and they focus all of their efforts on achieving this vision. Content is re-written, web pages are re-designed and new links are built to ensure that their website visitor count enjoys a rise.
Long-time BizSugar member Alastair Kay has had a varied career, with years experience in Internet marketing beginning … MoreMore Contributors
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst