According to Aaron Wall, "As an advertiser and a publisher I have ad CTR data spanning hundreds of millions of impressions and about a million ad clicks across a wide array of verticals. One of my early opinions on contextual ads and search ads was that people are far more likely to click ads if they are desperate, stupid, or ignorant. While I was flamed for my opinion, this opinion has only been confirmed from talking to friends who have much more data than I do, and Dave Morgan from AOL also confirmed it."
Who Voted for this Story
While improving personal finances is certainly the motive behind why many entrepreneurs and small business owners start … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog