One of the easiest traps to fall into when measuring your SEO success is to start siloing your results. It’s especially easy to do this when you only care about how a short list of keywords, even if they are the most important keywords for your business, performs. I had an SEO client that fell into this habit and each month, no matter what the other numbers looked like, it all came down to this list of 20 or so keywords. If those keywords hadn’t made much progress than our SEO efforts were falling short.
Who Voted for this Story
Gee Ranasinha has always had a good eye both for great photographs and for future trends in business. Today, Ranasinha … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine