One of the easiest traps to fall into when measuring your SEO success is to start siloing your results. It’s especially easy to do this when you only care about how a short list of keywords, even if they are the most important keywords for your business, performs. I had an SEO client that fell into this habit and each month, no matter what the other numbers looked like, it all came down to this list of 20 or so keywords. If those keywords hadn’t made much progress than our SEO efforts were falling short.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections