One of the easiest traps to fall into when measuring your SEO success is to start siloing your results. It’s especially easy to do this when you only care about how a short list of keywords, even if they are the most important keywords for your business, performs. I had an SEO client that fell into this habit and each month, no matter what the other numbers looked like, it all came down to this list of 20 or so keywords. If those keywords hadn’t made much progress than our SEO efforts were falling short.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- My Top 5 Business Blunders
- Manage your Business in the Cloud via Outsourcing and Automation: Why and How
- So You\'ve Got a Recall. What Now?
- I know we all hate cubicles....but this seems like a little much, no?
- Google+ Lifts Real Names Only Policy