One of the easiest traps to fall into when measuring your SEO success is to start siloing your results. It’s especially easy to do this when you only care about how a short list of keywords, even if they are the most important keywords for your business, performs. I had an SEO client that fell into this habit and each month, no matter what the other numbers looked like, it all came down to this list of 20 or so keywords. If those keywords hadn’t made much progress than our SEO efforts were falling short.
Who Voted for this Story
While improving personal finances is certainly the motive behind why many entrepreneurs and small business owners start … MoreMore Contributors
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success