One of the easiest traps to fall into when measuring your SEO success is to start siloing your results. It’s especially easy to do this when you only care about how a short list of keywords, even if they are the most important keywords for your business, performs. I had an SEO client that fell into this habit and each month, no matter what the other numbers looked like, it all came down to this list of 20 or so keywords. If those keywords hadn’t made much progress than our SEO efforts were falling short.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Ross Kimbarovsky could tell you about his passion for entrepreneurship. He could (and does) talk often about the drive … MoreMore Contributors
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank
- Outsourcing May be Worse for Business Than You Think
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- The Biggest Branding Mistake Small Businesses Make
- 10 Tools to Take the Pain out of Your Biggest Tax Return Headache