One of the easiest traps to fall into when measuring your SEO success is to start siloing your results. It’s especially easy to do this when you only care about how a short list of keywords, even if they are the most important keywords for your business, performs. I had an SEO client that fell into this habit and each month, no matter what the other numbers looked like, it all came down to this list of 20 or so keywords. If those keywords hadn’t made much progress than our SEO efforts were falling short.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
While most other high school kids were simply worried about passing math and physics or finding a job for the summer, … MoreMore Contributors
- Embarrassed With Your Twitter Skills? Be a Pro in 14 Days
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist