One of the easiest traps to fall into when measuring your SEO success is to start siloing your results. It’s especially easy to do this when you only care about how a short list of keywords, even if they are the most important keywords for your business, performs. I had an SEO client that fell into this habit and each month, no matter what the other numbers looked like, it all came down to this list of 20 or so keywords. If those keywords hadn’t made much progress than our SEO efforts were falling short.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
The impact of small businesses can be huge, and no one understands this better than Dave Brock. Brock, … MoreMore Contributors
- The True Value of Your Time as a Business Owner – How Much Is It Worth?
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!