One of the easiest traps to fall into when measuring your SEO success is to start siloing your results. It’s especially easy to do this when you only care about how a short list of keywords, even if they are the most important keywords for your business, performs. I had an SEO client that fell into this habit and each month, no matter what the other numbers looked like, it all came down to this list of 20 or so keywords. If those keywords hadn’t made much progress than our SEO efforts were falling short.
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Sharkov grew up in the blogging business. Usually when we say that, we are talking about someone who started … MoreMore Contributors
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!