One of the easiest traps to fall into when measuring your SEO success is to start siloing your results. It’s especially easy to do this when you only care about how a short list of keywords, even if they are the most important keywords for your business, performs. I had an SEO client that fell into this habit and each month, no matter what the other numbers looked like, it all came down to this list of 20 or so keywords. If those keywords hadn’t made much progress than our SEO efforts were falling short.
Who Voted for this Story
Please say hello to Niall Devitt, our new Community Manager here at BizSugar. Many of you know Niall from … MoreMore Contributors
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids