When starting your new business, it may seem like a good marketing strategy to throw all of your energy into every online and social media platform on the web. This, however, will result in an online presence that is haphazard and overwhelming for both you and your customers. These strategic tips should help focus your efforts for maximum effectiveness.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If you want to know how becoming a contributing member of BizSugar.com and a member of our BizSugar community on … MoreMore Contributors
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender