When starting your new business, it may seem like a good marketing strategy to throw all of your energy into every online and social media platform on the web. This, however, will result in an online presence that is haphazard and overwhelming for both you and your customers. These strategic tips should help focus your efforts for maximum effectiveness.
Who Voted for this Story
Though he had always had a a strong interest in entrepreneurship, it was a desire to be there for his wife and children … MoreMore Contributors
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!