When starting your new business, it may seem like a good marketing strategy to throw all of your energy into every online and social media platform on the web. This, however, will result in an online presence that is haphazard and overwhelming for both you and your customers. These strategic tips should help focus your efforts for maximum effectiveness.
Who Voted for this Story
If you want to know how becoming a contributing member of BizSugar.com and a member of our BizSugar community on … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger