I had the chance to sit down with Eddie Brill, long-time warm-up comedian for David Letterman. Eddie’s been in the funny business his entire career. (He’s been with Letterman 16 years, a lifetime in the industry.) Eddie talks fast. He’s full of stories. And he shared 7 Wisdoms to Master BEFORE Busting Out Humor in Business.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If you had to choose one job description for our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week, Hesham Zebida, that job … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours