I had the chance to sit down with Eddie Brill, long-time warm-up comedian for David Letterman. Eddie’s been in the funny business his entire career. (He’s been with Letterman 16 years, a lifetime in the industry.) Eddie talks fast. He’s full of stories. And he shared 7 Wisdoms to Master BEFORE Busting Out Humor in Business.
Who Voted for this Story
If you had asked Rachel Strella in June 2010 what she did for a living, she would have told you she worked in … MoreMore Contributors
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)