Blogging is now a loose term synonymous to writing. When people ask if you blog, you can bet that they are actually asking if you write, and if you remark that you are a writer, chances are the next question they will ask you is this: Do you blog? Tips, suggestions, and issues might then follow if you answer yes.
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Team Member Competency Is Critical To Your Startup
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares