Five new marketing (yes, marketing) skills: 1. analytical pattern recognition, 2. agile project management, 3. experimental curiosity and rigor, 4. systems thinking, 5. mashable software fluency.
If you have any doubts about the power of social media as a global marketing tool, just talk to Shane Gibson. As … MoreMore Contributors
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now