Five new marketing (yes, marketing) skills: 1. analytical pattern recognition, 2. agile project management, 3. experimental curiosity and rigor, 4. systems thinking, 5. mashable software fluency.
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To