Marketing your small business Website is easier than you think. Nikki Pilkington offers this gigantic resource including a blog post and free e-book that will give you tons of actionable ideas you could probably start implementing today. Some of these ideas you may have already thought of, others perhaps not. All of them implemented as part of a careful strategy have the potential to improve the visibility of your Website and your brand, products and services. Tell us what you think. Can you think of any tips of your own to add?
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If you had asked Rachel Strella in June 2010 what she did for a living, she would have told you she worked in … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!