A few days ago I wrote about how authority is the primary focus in 2013. While authority is still the key, millions of bloggers still do not understand what it takes to be authoritative in the online world. You can be an expert in the field, but if you are not doing the right things you will not influence people online. Having an influence over other people’s decision can be a very strong skill, that can go a long way. Both as a blogger and a professional or even a business, you need to understand what it takes to influence people online or your customers or readers.While there are a lot of things that makes a personal influential or have an influence, there are a few basic traits that you will need to develop to become an influencer. Lets take a closer look at what makes you authoritative online.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Before becoming a professional digital marketer, Stuart Davidson spent a lot of his time on the computer. He went from … MoreMore Contributors
- Take Your Business Online or Die a Slow Death
- 13 Colonial Small Businesses Making a Big Comeback Today
- Ecommerce Marketing: Facebook Or Pinterest? Which Effectively Performs Better?
- Reddit\'s Woes Highlight Short Term Social Strategy Suicide
- 10 Startup Practices That Usually Lead To Disaster