A few days ago I wrote about how authority is the primary focus in 2013. While authority is still the key, millions of bloggers still do not understand what it takes to be authoritative in the online world. You can be an expert in the field, but if you are not doing the right things you will not influence people online. Having an influence over other people’s decision can be a very strong skill, that can go a long way. Both as a blogger and a professional or even a business, you need to understand what it takes to influence people online or your customers or readers.While there are a lot of things that makes a personal influential or have an influence, there are a few basic traits that you will need to develop to become an influencer. Lets take a closer look at what makes you authoritative online.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Roy Opata Olende has some insight what will make your employees work more effectively. He didn't plan to become … MoreMore Contributors
- The Amazing Story Of This Young Man Shows Why Dignity And Professionalism Matters In Business
- Supply and Demand in the Speaking Industry - Speaker Sponsor
- 5 Productivity Needs And The 10 Business Apps To Meet Them
- Eating Your Way to a More Productive Workday - LivePlan Blog
- What Qualities Do I Need to be a Manager?