A few days ago I wrote about how authority is the primary focus in 2013. While authority is still the key, millions of bloggers still do not understand what it takes to be authoritative in the online world. You can be an expert in the field, but if you are not doing the right things you will not influence people online. Having an influence over other people’s decision can be a very strong skill, that can go a long way. Both as a blogger and a professional or even a business, you need to understand what it takes to influence people online or your customers or readers.While there are a lot of things that makes a personal influential or have an influence, there are a few basic traits that you will need to develop to become an influencer. Lets take a closer look at what makes you authoritative online.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
While improving personal finances is certainly the motive behind why many entrepreneurs and small business owners start … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China