A few days ago I wrote about how authority is the primary focus in 2013. While authority is still the key, millions of bloggers still do not understand what it takes to be authoritative in the online world. You can be an expert in the field, but if you are not doing the right things you will not influence people online. Having an influence over other people’s decision can be a very strong skill, that can go a long way. Both as a blogger and a professional or even a business, you need to understand what it takes to influence people online or your customers or readers.While there are a lot of things that makes a personal influential or have an influence, there are a few basic traits that you will need to develop to become an influencer. Lets take a closer look at what makes you authoritative online.
Who Voted for this Story
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers