Writing blog posts is a long and tiring work, lots of people even dislike writing, but if you want to make it online then there aren’t too many options that don’t require writing. So, once you have forced yourself to write a blog post, don’t stop there, writing is just half the battle, you can write the best content out there and you will struggle getting people to read it, if it’s just plain text, you need to spice up your blog post to make it easier for your visitors to consume, if you do it right you will make more money by writing less, because your content is more engaging. Here are 5 tips that you should implement to make your content more engaging.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Please say hello to Niall Devitt, our new Community Manager here at BizSugar. Many of you know Niall from … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways To Create SEO-Friendly Website For Small Businesses - Infographic
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees