Writing blog posts is a long and tiring work, lots of people even dislike writing, but if you want to make it online then there aren’t too many options that don’t require writing. So, once you have forced yourself to write a blog post, don’t stop there, writing is just half the battle, you can write the best content out there and you will struggle getting people to read it, if it’s just plain text, you need to spice up your blog post to make it easier for your visitors to consume, if you do it right you will make more money by writing less, because your content is more engaging. Here are 5 tips that you should implement to make your content more engaging.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet Matt S. Mansfield of Matt About Business, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on … MoreMore Contributors
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- Sponsored Content – How To Get The Click – Infographic
- Small Business Owners Should Cultivate Expertise in their Employees
- Use the Hashtag For Tweet Up, Tweet Chat, Twitter Discussions, Meetings and Brainstorms - DIY Marketers
- Technical Entrepreneurs Often Fail By Early Adopters