Writing blog posts is a long and tiring work, lots of people even dislike writing, but if you want to make it online then there aren’t too many options that don’t require writing. So, once you have forced yourself to write a blog post, don’t stop there, writing is just half the battle, you can write the best content out there and you will struggle getting people to read it, if it’s just plain text, you need to spice up your blog post to make it easier for your visitors to consume, if you do it right you will make more money by writing less, because your content is more engaging. Here are 5 tips that you should implement to make your content more engaging.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- Slideshare: Content Marketing for Tech
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly