Because mobile is undoubtedly here to stay, hoteliers are investing more than ever before into mobile sites or apps for their properties. It may still be difficult for some to see the value of a mobile site for a hotel. They might think that as long as they have a regular website, it can still be opened on a smartphone, and that is enough. The truth is, the way someone wants to interact with a hotel’s website on a phone is different than how that person would interact with the site on a desktop. The number of mobile users is constantly growing and hotels cannot afford to ignore this market.
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers