I am a big fan of Twitter for business use. I think it’s a great way to promote and share content, keep up with the latest news and updates from my favorite industry blogs, connect with industry leaders and more. But just like any other form of social interaction, there is a certain code of etiquette that brands should follow on Twitter. Just because you aren’t interacting with someone face to face that doesn’t mean you can’t be polite!
Who Voted for this Story
Marie Forleo not only talks the talk. She also walks the walk. In 2001, she quit her job in publishing and embarked on … MoreMore Contributors
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back