I am a big fan of Twitter for business use. I think it’s a great way to promote and share content, keep up with the latest news and updates from my favorite industry blogs, connect with industry leaders and more. But just like any other form of social interaction, there is a certain code of etiquette that brands should follow on Twitter. Just because you aren’t interacting with someone face to face that doesn’t mean you can’t be polite!
Who Voted for this Story
When you can no longer see the forest for the trees, it may be time for a fresh perspective. That's where Robert Peters … MoreMore Contributors
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic