I am a big fan of Twitter for business use. I think it’s a great way to promote and share content, keep up with the latest news and updates from my favorite industry blogs, connect with industry leaders and more. But just like any other form of social interaction, there is a certain code of etiquette that brands should follow on Twitter. Just because you aren’t interacting with someone face to face that doesn’t mean you can’t be polite!
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If you've ever worried that your small business is outdistanced and outclassed by the huge corporate giants around you, … MoreMore Contributors
- What is Small Business Marketing?
- Marketing: 30 Solid Facts & Actionable Insights On Sales
- How to blog regularly without getting exhausted
- Why Your Small Business Blog Should Stick To The Basics
- 6 Social Media Lessons Every Brand Can Learn from The Hunger Games