I am a big fan of Twitter for business use. I think it’s a great way to promote and share content, keep up with the latest news and updates from my favorite industry blogs, connect with industry leaders and more. But just like any other form of social interaction, there is a certain code of etiquette that brands should follow on Twitter. Just because you aren’t interacting with someone face to face that doesn’t mean you can’t be polite!
Who Voted for this Story
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools