I am a big fan of Twitter for business use. I think it’s a great way to promote and share content, keep up with the latest news and updates from my favorite industry blogs, connect with industry leaders and more. But just like any other form of social interaction, there is a certain code of etiquette that brands should follow on Twitter. Just because you aren’t interacting with someone face to face that doesn’t mean you can’t be polite!
Who Voted for this Story
From the beginning of his career creating marketing for local station WBRZ-TV in his native South Louisiana, Ryan … MoreMore Contributors
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?