A Strategic Marketing Plan acts as the foundation for your Marketing activities. A strong marketing plan lists out organizational goals, strategies, and marketing tactics.
You can take the CEO out of the corporation, but you can't take the leadership out of the CEO. At least, that is … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)