E-Commerce websites are different than informational websites. Therefore, the SEO process is slightly different, as well. Since e-commerce websites often have hundreds or thousands of pages, some e-commerce website owners don’t take the time to fully optimize the product pages. This is a mistake that could result in lost opportunities.
Kelly McCausey is used to functioning as the small business equivalent of a one woman show. Her Website SoloSmarts.com … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product