As a blogger for only a short 12 months now or so, I’m not really into the “normal” flow of blogs at this time of year. That is, I’ve just been reading and researching SEO tactics a la Google, and while the changes are quick and encompassing, the speed that they happen at is the real surprise….but I digress a bit. What I mean to say is that after blogging research, I see that many of us SEO practitioners do a year-end wrap-up of what they’ve learned/done/practiced SEO wise and what they recap is historical.
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success