As a blogger for only a short 12 months now or so, I’m not really into the “normal” flow of blogs at this time of year. That is, I’ve just been reading and researching SEO tactics a la Google, and while the changes are quick and encompassing, the speed that they happen at is the real surprise….but I digress a bit. What I mean to say is that after blogging research, I see that many of us SEO practitioners do a year-end wrap-up of what they’ve learned/done/practiced SEO wise and what they recap is historical.
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- Non-Solicitation Agreement