As a blogger for only a short 12 months now or so, I’m not really into the “normal” flow of blogs at this time of year. That is, I’ve just been reading and researching SEO tactics a la Google, and while the changes are quick and encompassing, the speed that they happen at is the real surprise….but I digress a bit. What I mean to say is that after blogging research, I see that many of us SEO practitioners do a year-end wrap-up of what they’ve learned/done/practiced SEO wise and what they recap is historical.
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?