One question that often comes up when evaluating the performance of an e-mail newsletter program is, “How do I keep my newsletters fresh and interesting?” Unique content is the best way to ensure your subscribers will want to read your newsletter, and one way to do this is to include links to online polls or surveys.
Who Voted for this Story
After years of working to cultivate other people's small business gardens, Allison Semancik decided to plant some seeds … MoreMore Contributors
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now