The headline is sometimes compared to making a promise, with the content delivering on that promise. Normally, you need to make the promise first before you show people how you can deliver. This can be a challenge when it comes to producing content.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets