The 26th Inc. 500 Conference, held in Chicago in September, attracted a record crowd of founders and CEOs of America's fastest-growing companies. In between speeches, we asked a random sampling of 30 CEOs to describe their businesses back home, their love lives, and their political sensibilities. Here are the results of our completely unscientific poll.
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week brings something unique to the table, a business model more entrepreneurs … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- 6 Ways To Create SEO-Friendly Website For Small Businesses - Infographic