The 26th Inc. 500 Conference, held in Chicago in September, attracted a record crowd of founders and CEOs of America's fastest-growing companies. In between speeches, we asked a random sampling of 30 CEOs to describe their businesses back home, their love lives, and their political sensibilities. Here are the results of our completely unscientific poll.
Gee Ranasinha has always had a good eye both for great photographs and for future trends in business. Today, Ranasinha … MoreMore Contributors
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog