The 26th Inc. 500 Conference, held in Chicago in September, attracted a record crowd of founders and CEOs of America's fastest-growing companies. In between speeches, we asked a random sampling of 30 CEOs to describe their businesses back home, their love lives, and their political sensibilities. Here are the results of our completely unscientific poll.
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner