The patent for the barcode was filed in the United States in 1952. Today marks the 61st anniversary of the barcode. Last year, for the 60th anniversary, we shared a barcode anniversary infographic providing some key takeaways.
Who Voted for this Story
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- How Productive Are You? Check With These Keys To Productivity
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- Tutorial: Increase signups to your Mailchimp newsletter in a few easy steps
- A Cockamamie Franchise Idea
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise