Social Media and Your Midsize Business--Five Issues to Consider

Social Media and Your Midsize Business--Five Issues to Consider Avatar Posted by sharonhh under News
From http://midsizeinsider.com 1341 days ago
Made Hot by: Evan Collins on November 28, 2012 12:58 am
All businesses need to consider how to integrate social media into their operations. This article provides tips on customers, strategy, policy and monitoring in relation to getting social.

Comments

Written by tcamba
1340 days ago

I am using Facebook to market my products , offer deals and build my brand. For my business, I think I could do well in Pinterest too, where I can show my visual art sides. Social media can certainly work if you are using the right channels.

Written by sharonhh
1339 days ago

Pinterest would be a great one for you, Tcamba, as would Instagram. :)

Written by Sian Phillips
1341 days ago

Until recently for my own accounts I didn't have a social media policy and I was just myself - doing quite well. Recently I've adopted a strategy for a business I'm running a campaign for and see a huge improvement on Facebook - but not Twitter. I think Twitter is more about engagement and can't always be strategic. Thanks for sharing on Bizsugar.com

Written by sharonhh
1340 days ago

Thanks, Sian. I've been getting more strategic about my LinkedIn use and have seen more engagement as a result.

Log in to comment or register here.

This Could Be One of the Most Underestimated Employee Benefits

What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …

Michele Welch: BizSugar "Contributor of the Week"

Woo-hoo! It's that time again. So, please put your hands together (or better yet, give us a nice tweet, Facebook … More
Editor's Picks

Did you know you can now post video on BizSugar?
Post your small business video to BizSugar today!
Have you tried BizSugar's new video posting feature?
It's time to up your game with video on BizSugar!