Social Media and Your Midsize Business--Five Issues to Consider

Social Media and Your Midsize Business--Five Issues to Consider Avatar Posted by sharonhh under News
From http://midsizeinsider.com 508 days ago
Made Hot by: Evan Collins on November 27, 2012 7:58 pm
All businesses need to consider how to integrate social media into their operations. This article provides tips on customers, strategy, policy and monitoring in relation to getting social.

Sponsored Content

Comments

Written by tcamba
506 days ago

I am using Facebook to market my products , offer deals and build my brand. For my business, I think I could do well in Pinterest too, where I can show my visual art sides. Social media can certainly work if you are using the right channels.

Written by sharonhh
506 days ago

Pinterest would be a great one for you, Tcamba, as would Instagram. :)

Written by adrianoarwin
507 days ago

Just like Sharonhh I am receiving good engagement from LinkedIn and probably because I am targeting professionals.

Written by sharonhh
507 days ago

I think focusing on the people you want to engage with as well as your peers works well on LinkedIn

Written by Sian Phillips
508 days ago

Until recently for my own accounts I didn't have a social media policy and I was just myself - doing quite well. Recently I've adopted a strategy for a business I'm running a campaign for and see a huge improvement on Facebook - but not Twitter. I think Twitter is more about engagement and can't always be strategic. Thanks for sharing on Bizsugar.com

Written by sharonhh
507 days ago

Thanks, Sian. I've been getting more strategic about my LinkedIn use and have seen more engagement as a result.

Log in to comment or register here.

Back to Business Contest

Meet the Experts flyer

Submitted by Diane Helbig from Seize This Day Coaching http://www.SeizeThisDayCoaching.com

Dhiraj Das @linktons Brings Passion to the Web

The story of how Dhiraj Das brought Linktons.com to the Web is a reminder of how important passion becomes when … More
Editor's Picks

What can you do about those freaky accidents in the workplace?
Learn more about workplace accidents on our BizSugar blog.
Learn what freaky accidents can do to your health care costs.
Make sure your employees are protected from freaky accidents.