Social Media and Your Midsize Business--Five Issues to Consider

Social Media and Your Midsize Business--Five Issues to Consider Avatar Posted by sharonhh under News
From http://midsizeinsider.com 854 days ago
Made Hot by: Evan Collins on November 28, 2012 12:58 am
All businesses need to consider how to integrate social media into their operations. This article provides tips on customers, strategy, policy and monitoring in relation to getting social.

Sponsored Content

Comments

Written by tcamba
853 days ago

I am using Facebook to market my products , offer deals and build my brand. For my business, I think I could do well in Pinterest too, where I can show my visual art sides. Social media can certainly work if you are using the right channels.

Written by sharonhh
853 days ago

Pinterest would be a great one for you, Tcamba, as would Instagram. :)

Written by Sian Phillips
854 days ago

Until recently for my own accounts I didn't have a social media policy and I was just myself - doing quite well. Recently I've adopted a strategy for a business I'm running a campaign for and see a huge improvement on Facebook - but not Twitter. I think Twitter is more about engagement and can't always be strategic. Thanks for sharing on Bizsugar.com

Written by sharonhh
853 days ago

Thanks, Sian. I've been getting more strategic about my LinkedIn use and have seen more engagement as a result.

Log in to comment or register here.

5 Things Your Latino Employees Wish You Understood

Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …

Lessons Learned About Business -- Through Poker

Before becoming a professional digital marketer, Stuart Davidson spent a lot of his time on the computer. He went from … More
Editor's Picks

Did you know you can now post video on BizSugar?
Have you tried BizSugar's new video posting feature?
It's time to up your game with video on BizSugar!
Post your small business video to BizSugar today!