Social Media and Your Midsize Business--Five Issues to Consider

Social Media and Your Midsize Business--Five Issues to Consider Avatar Posted by sharonhh under News
From http://midsizeinsider.com 1253 days ago
Made Hot by: Evan Collins on November 28, 2012 12:58 am
All businesses need to consider how to integrate social media into their operations. This article provides tips on customers, strategy, policy and monitoring in relation to getting social.

Comments

Written by tcamba
1251 days ago

I am using Facebook to market my products , offer deals and build my brand. For my business, I think I could do well in Pinterest too, where I can show my visual art sides. Social media can certainly work if you are using the right channels.

Written by sharonhh
1251 days ago

Pinterest would be a great one for you, Tcamba, as would Instagram. :)

Written by Sian Phillips
1252 days ago

Until recently for my own accounts I didn't have a social media policy and I was just myself - doing quite well. Recently I've adopted a strategy for a business I'm running a campaign for and see a huge improvement on Facebook - but not Twitter. I think Twitter is more about engagement and can't always be strategic. Thanks for sharing on Bizsugar.com

Written by sharonhh
1252 days ago

Thanks, Sian. I've been getting more strategic about my LinkedIn use and have seen more engagement as a result.

Log in to comment or register here.

Give millennials a reason to stay - The benefits that can help you retain young talent

Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …

Diane Seltzer @SBMarketingTool Talks Marketing Impact

Diane Seltzer believes you don’t have to be a big business to make a big impact. With that philosophy in mind, … More
Editor's Picks

It's time to up your game with video on BizSugar!
Have you tried BizSugar's new video posting feature?
Did you know you can now post video on BizSugar?
Post your small business video to BizSugar today!