In America, we sit. A lot. In fact, an independent study was conducted of 1,000 Americans to see just how much we sit, and the results are eye-opening.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet Dr. Shannon Reece, most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. We'll be picking a new … MoreMore Contributors
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?