Let’s face it. We live in a world where information can be found online for just about anything. What can’t be found online can be found in books, and what can’t be found in books can be found through internships, jobs, and mentors. This leaves a lot of young entrepreneurs wondering, “Is college even worth it?”
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths