Time theft. Widely studied the Achilles heel of employee creativity and benefit maximization, it siphons billions of dollars a year from businesses all over the U.S. Whether it’s playing games like Sudoku during working hours, checking a Facebook account, taking a longer than normal lunch break or fudging time sheets, time theft is a serious problem and quite impossible to remedy.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
What's better than gaining top entrepreneurial advice for yourself and your own personal ventures? How about … MoreMore Contributors
- M-Commerce Stats: Digital Ireland Motion Graphic
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!
- Why You Should Care About Offboarding, A Lot