Time theft. Widely studied the Achilles heel of employee creativity and benefit maximization, it siphons billions of dollars a year from businesses all over the U.S. Whether it’s playing games like Sudoku during working hours, checking a Facebook account, taking a longer than normal lunch break or fudging time sheets, time theft is a serious problem and quite impossible to remedy.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours