Time theft. Widely studied the Achilles heel of employee creativity and benefit maximization, it siphons billions of dollars a year from businesses all over the U.S. Whether it’s playing games like Sudoku during working hours, checking a Facebook account, taking a longer than normal lunch break or fudging time sheets, time theft is a serious problem and quite impossible to remedy.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach