Time theft. Widely studied the Achilles heel of employee creativity and benefit maximization, it siphons billions of dollars a year from businesses all over the U.S. Whether it’s playing games like Sudoku during working hours, checking a Facebook account, taking a longer than normal lunch break or fudging time sheets, time theft is a serious problem and quite impossible to remedy.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
The founder of FixCourse likes to do just what the name of his Website implies, fix your business to increase revenue … MoreMore Contributors
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail