Time theft. Widely studied the Achilles heel of employee creativity and benefit maximization, it siphons billions of dollars a year from businesses all over the U.S. Whether it’s playing games like Sudoku during working hours, checking a Facebook account, taking a longer than normal lunch break or fudging time sheets, time theft is a serious problem and quite impossible to remedy.
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine being able to click onto a Website to design business cards, flyers, and other marketing materials for your … MoreMore Contributors
- How and Why to Guest Post - The Marketing Eggspert Blog
- What Is Your Reason For Writing A Blog Post?
- Flash Marketing – The Power of One Day Events
- 10 Lessons For Entrepreneurs To Weather The Storm
- 5 Reasons Press Release Complements Your Content Marketing Strategy