Time theft. Widely studied the Achilles heel of employee creativity and benefit maximization, it siphons billions of dollars a year from businesses all over the U.S. Whether it’s playing games like Sudoku during working hours, checking a Facebook account, taking a longer than normal lunch break or fudging time sheets, time theft is a serious problem and quite impossible to remedy.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet Matt S. Mansfield of Matt About Business, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on … MoreMore Contributors
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You