Just when Mark Zuckerberg thought he was about to give Facebook the IPO breakthrough, situation changed. Little did he know that new move would actually prove to be one bumpy ride for Facebook! The stock market debut for the social networking site did not turn out to be as hospitable as anticipated.
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
If you're a small business owner or entrepreneur just getting started or running a successful business and seeking … MoreMore Contributors
- Companies are bought, not sold
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend