Do you consider yourself as: brave, persistent, committed, passionate, courageous, caring, having faith in your vision, hopeful, an initiator, motivating, imaginative, generous, curious, a good listener, and action oriented? These are the characteristics of a leader that Godin points out.
Who Voted for this Story
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing