Most sales reps are trained to ask for referrals when they make the first sale to a customer, typically with a question like: “Do you know anyone else who can use our products or services?” The logic behind asking for a referral at the point of sale is the belief that once the customer has said “yes” to the sale, they're completely convinced of the value of what they've bought and therefore will want their friends and colleagues to be similarly convinced.
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog