McKinsey conducted a study this summer to learn more about what motivates people to participate in collaborative technologies. They surveyed 573 users of four leading online video-sharing sites and then examined the blogs of one of the sites.
Who Voted for this Story
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst