Forget about meetings. They are toxic. Don’t plan too much. Don’t hire people based on resume. This is only a few examples of unusual advice from 37signals owners– creators of Basecamp (project management tool), Ruby on Rails (online framework for programming), Highrise (contact managing tool) and many others.
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine being able to click onto a Website to design business cards, flyers, and other marketing materials for your … MoreMore Contributors
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses