Forget about meetings. They are toxic. Don’t plan too much. Don’t hire people based on resume. This is only a few examples of unusual advice from 37signals owners– creators of Basecamp (project management tool), Ruby on Rails (online framework for programming), Highrise (contact managing tool) and many others.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Okay, we know how that sounds, but just listen for a minute. Laura is in the business of making the impossible … MoreMore Contributors
- There is no shame in seeking help
- Three ways to write for the Web
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?