Forget about meetings. They are toxic. Don’t plan too much. Don’t hire people based on resume. This is only a few examples of unusual advice from 37signals owners– creators of Basecamp (project management tool), Ruby on Rails (online framework for programming), Highrise (contact managing tool) and many others.
Who Voted for this Story
You could say that Matthew Needham grew up in business. His first experience in the business world came at age 6 when … MoreMore Contributors
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools