Forget about meetings. They are toxic. Don’t plan too much. Don’t hire people based on resume. This is only a few examples of unusual advice from 37signals owners– creators of Basecamp (project management tool), Ruby on Rails (online framework for programming), Highrise (contact managing tool) and many others.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week brings something unique to the table, a business model more entrepreneurs … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketers Are Starting to Adapt to Consumer Habits
- 4 Great Free Tools to Boost Your Twitter Exposure
- PostPlanner News! Get Viral Content Ideas for Twitter Now Too!
- Facebook Algorithm Update to Further Reduce Organic Reach
- 23 Ways to Create a Better Work Environment