Forget about meetings. They are toxic. Don’t plan too much. Don’t hire people based on resume. This is only a few examples of unusual advice from 37signals owners– creators of Basecamp (project management tool), Ruby on Rails (online framework for programming), Highrise (contact managing tool) and many others.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?