Forget about meetings. They are toxic. Don’t plan too much. Don’t hire people based on resume. This is only a few examples of unusual advice from 37signals owners– creators of Basecamp (project management tool), Ruby on Rails (online framework for programming), Highrise (contact managing tool) and many others.
Who Voted for this Story
We are so psyched to announce yet another BizSugar "Contributor of the Week", Chris Hamilton of Sales Tip A … MoreMore Contributors
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question