Marketing e-mails stand only a 10 percent chance of being opened and read, but text messages are almost always viewed. 90% of texts are read in 3 minutes. More businesses are turning to texts for marketing outreach and customer service.

Sponsored Content


Comments


Written by tiroberts
663 days ago

Great post. I think that it's vital for all small businesses to eventually migrate over to mobile marketing - sooner rather than later. With mobile technology rapidly advancing and today's consumers moving at such a fast past, we have to become innovative and adapt to the times, especially if we what to keep our customers attention and business.

Ti



Written by SimpleTexting.com
663 days ago

Thanks Ti! Definitely agree, mobile is the way of the future. Not every small business can afford to build a clunky smartphone app, and not everyone has smartphones, but text message marketing is a smart, affordable way to go mobile in a way that reaches all your customers.



Log in to comment or register here.

Free, Fast & Easy: A new way to communicate benefits to employees

  We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …
Subscribe

Francisco Perez @ditesco Shares Blogger Insights in Rock Your Biz

We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … More
Editor's Picks

Post your small business video to BizSugar today!
Have you tried BizSugar's new video posting feature?
It's time to up your game with video on BizSugar!
Did you know you can now post video on BizSugar?