In this interview, Becky McCray of Small Biz Survival talk about what small business marketers can learn from farmers. In particular, Becky talks about the principal of reaping what you sow, how cutting corners in marketing can lead to poor results. But she also talks about the importance of allowing time for your marketing efforts to mature like the farmer allows time for crops to grow and of nurturing your marketing efforts every step along the way. Watch the video to get more insights on an organic approach to marketing that your business might be missing.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
When it comes to finding new sources of productivity, Warren Rutherford has built his business on helping to release … MoreMore Contributors
- Nurturing Customer Relationships Is Your Business – Infographic
- My Top 5 Business Blunders
- I know we all hate cubicles....but this seems like a little much, no?
- The Growing Trend of Flexible Workplaces – Benefits & Challenges [podcast]
- Manage your Business in the Cloud via Outsourcing and Automation: Why and How