In this interview, Becky McCray of Small Biz Survival talk about what small business marketers can learn from farmers. In particular, Becky talks about the principal of reaping what you sow, how cutting corners in marketing can lead to poor results. But she also talks about the importance of allowing time for your marketing efforts to mature like the farmer allows time for crops to grow and of nurturing your marketing efforts every step along the way. Watch the video to get more insights on an organic approach to marketing that your business might be missing.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
If you feel your management style is lacking, Chris Farmer has some ideas for that. Ironically, it was another … MoreMore Contributors
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- Embarrassed With Your Twitter Skills? Be a Pro in 14 Days
- 5 Reasons To Put It In Writing
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips