In this interview, Becky McCray of Small Biz Survival talk about what small business marketers can learn from farmers. In particular, Becky talks about the principal of reaping what you sow, how cutting corners in marketing can lead to poor results. But she also talks about the importance of allowing time for your marketing efforts to mature like the farmer allows time for crops to grow and of nurturing your marketing efforts every step along the way. Watch the video to get more insights on an organic approach to marketing that your business might be missing.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Though he had always had a a strong interest in entrepreneurship, it was a desire to be there for his wife and children … MoreMore Contributors
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank
- Outsourcing May be Worse for Business Than You Think
- 10 Tools to Take the Pain out of Your Biggest Tax Return Headache