In this interview, Becky McCray of Small Biz Survival talk about what small business marketers can learn from farmers. In particular, Becky talks about the principal of reaping what you sow, how cutting corners in marketing can lead to poor results. But she also talks about the importance of allowing time for your marketing efforts to mature like the farmer allows time for crops to grow and of nurturing your marketing efforts every step along the way. Watch the video to get more insights on an organic approach to marketing that your business might be missing.
Who Voted for this Story
While most other high school kids were simply worried about passing math and physics or finding a job for the summer, … MoreMore Contributors
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares