In this interview, Becky McCray of Small Biz Survival talk about what small business marketers can learn from farmers. In particular, Becky talks about the principal of reaping what you sow, how cutting corners in marketing can lead to poor results. But she also talks about the importance of allowing time for your marketing efforts to mature like the farmer allows time for crops to grow and of nurturing your marketing efforts every step along the way. Watch the video to get more insights on an organic approach to marketing that your business might be missing.
Who Voted for this Story
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design
- How to Find Worklife Apps
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- Essential Content Marketing And Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Business