In this interview, Becky McCray of Small Biz Survival talk about what small business marketers can learn from farmers. In particular, Becky talks about the principal of reaping what you sow, how cutting corners in marketing can lead to poor results. But she also talks about the importance of allowing time for your marketing efforts to mature like the farmer allows time for crops to grow and of nurturing your marketing efforts every step along the way. Watch the video to get more insights on an organic approach to marketing that your business might be missing.
Who Voted for this Story
To reach a wider audience and sell more of whatever product you create in business today, it is first necessary to … MoreMore Contributors
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut