Gift cards have always been effective marketing tools especially in the restaurant business. By selling gift cards, you’re not only giving something that can be used as a present but you’re restaurant is assured of making a profit every time the card is used at your establishment.Initially, merchants and retailers offered gift certificates to customers and potential clients. ...
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
If you feel your management style is lacking, Chris Farmer has some ideas for that. Ironically, it was another … MoreMore Contributors
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability