Gift cards have always been effective marketing tools especially in the restaurant business. By selling gift cards, you’re not only giving something that can be used as a present but you’re restaurant is assured of making a profit every time the card is used at your establishment.Initially, merchants and retailers offered gift certificates to customers and potential clients. ...
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Herby Fabius is a part-time entrepreneur with a plan for success. The Stamford, Conn. resident and College of … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!