Is there any blogger who doesn’t want to have a blog brand? I think No. Brands are self descriptive. For example Nokia, Fast Track, Raymond are popular brands. You don’t need to say much about these products because they have a brand name.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
The impact of small businesses can be huge, and no one understands this better than Dave Brock. Brock, … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?