Is there any blogger who doesn’t want to have a blog brand? I think No. Brands are self descriptive. For example Nokia, Fast Track, Raymond are popular brands. You don’t need to say much about these products because they have a brand name.
Who Voted for this Story
You could say that Matthew Needham grew up in business. His first experience in the business world came at age 6 when … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- $1 Billion Tumblr Deal Turns 26-Year-Old Founder into Mega-Millionaire