Web analytics fascinate me. I can spend hours looking at trends in visitors, referring sources and content. It helps me set and achieve goals and identify popular content so I can create more. But, it always leaves me wanting more. Especially when it comes to Google and social media, which are always at the top of our referring sources list. Unfortunately, it's been very difficult to report on the results we see from the traffic these sources generate.
Marsha Friedman believes your business should have more than just a brand. She believes your business should be a … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?