The good news is that it has never been easier to get your book noticed by the right people. In fact, before you put fingers to keyboard, before you type “Chapter One” on that pristine blank page — you should begin your marketing. You should be promoting yourself and your book, via the web, even before the book is done.
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?