The good news is that it has never been easier to get your book noticed by the right people. In fact, before you put fingers to keyboard, before you type “Chapter One” on that pristine blank page — you should begin your marketing. You should be promoting yourself and your book, via the web, even before the book is done.
Imagine a network of business professionals sharing valuable information for every step in the career … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You