The good news is that it has never been easier to get your book noticed by the right people. In fact, before you put fingers to keyboard, before you type “Chapter One” on that pristine blank page — you should begin your marketing. You should be promoting yourself and your book, via the web, even before the book is done.
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If you had asked Rachel Strella in June 2010 what she did for a living, she would have told you she worked in … MoreMore Contributors
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week
- A Complete Beginner\'s Guide to Hiring the Best Virtual Assistant for your Investment Management - Wealth Noob
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- Don\'t Buy A Franchise Because You Can\'t Find A Job