Social software is a hot area in today's world. Short text messages connect a huge portion of the world's population and are a major carrier of social contact for a whole generation. On first glance, a lot of what goes on in these communications channels seems mundane and worthless. There is another aspect, though. These social systems, by allowing (and encouraging) repeated, simple, personal interactions, actually help build community and trust. Understanding how that happens is important.
Who Voted for this Story
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- $1 Billion Tumblr Deal Turns 26-Year-Old Founder into Mega-Millionaire