You know the first rule of content marketing is to think like a publisher, right? Our job as content marketers is to figure out what information or education our target market wants and then develop content to fill the void. It’s an important shift away from broadcasting the products and services we offer. If you ask me, the second rule should be to act like a journalist.
Who Voted for this Story
Okay, we know how that sounds, but just listen for a minute. Laura is in the business of making the impossible … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition