You know the first rule of content marketing is to think like a publisher, right? Our job as content marketers is to figure out what information or education our target market wants and then develop content to fill the void. It’s an important shift away from broadcasting the products and services we offer. If you ask me, the second rule should be to act like a journalist.
Who Voted for this Story
Sometimes it's easy to forget, but a little over a year ago, Kelvin Cech was stuck grinding out copy for a small sports … MoreMore Contributors
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)