You know the first rule of content marketing is to think like a publisher, right? Our job as content marketers is to figure out what information or education our target market wants and then develop content to fill the void. It’s an important shift away from broadcasting the products and services we offer. If you ask me, the second rule should be to act like a journalist.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly