Entrepreneurs are eager to use the rapidly emerging social networks and blogging tools to get closer to their customers, but first they need to develop a business strategy, according to members of a high-profile panel in a recent discussion at the MIT Enterprise Forum of the Northwest. Panelists included representatives of Technorati, Facebook, and Wetpaint, who offered the following suggestions for best using Web 2.0 techniques. by David E. Gumpert
When you can no longer see the forest for the trees, it may be time for a fresh perspective. That's where Robert Peters … MoreMore Contributors
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 3 Things to Avoid When Guest Blogging
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- How the Need for Instant Gratification Undermines Your Business Success