Take a look around your office—what do you see? The traditional mix of memorabilia, photos from company golf tournaments? But you probably don't have a poster of the Sex Pistols above your desk. And Amantha Imber of Inventium says its deviant imagery, or something of similar shock value, might be just what you need for optimum brainstorming.
Who Voted for this Story
Hurray for Jenny How, our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week." If you haven't stopped by her cool and informative … MoreMore Contributors
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success