Take a look around your office—what do you see? The traditional mix of memorabilia, photos from company golf tournaments? But you probably don't have a poster of the Sex Pistols above your desk. And Amantha Imber of Inventium says its deviant imagery, or something of similar shock value, might be just what you need for optimum brainstorming.
Who Voted for this Story
Herby Fabius is a part-time entrepreneur with a plan for success. The Stamford, Conn. resident and College of … MoreMore Contributors
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product