It has been a few years since social media became popular. I wouldn't say mainstream since a huge number of companies haven't gotten started yet. Another good portion have recently acknowledged its importance and are taking action at the moment. When it comes to their first steps, the mistakes don't differ much from those brands and companies that have started using social networks a while ago. It consists on a race for followers, fans... eyeballs.
Who Voted for this Story
Though he had always had a a strong interest in entrepreneurship, it was a desire to be there for his wife and children … MoreMore Contributors
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths