There’s an important paradox facing small businesses and startups – effective content marketing requires the creation of consistent, high quality content AND a strategy for distributing/promoting that content across social networks and the Internet. Unfortunately, as we have all observed, most small businesses and startups are unable to do all three things well. Here's a deeper look.
Who Voted for this Story
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?