There’s an important paradox facing small businesses and startups – effective content marketing requires the creation of consistent, high quality content AND a strategy for distributing/promoting that content across social networks and the Internet. Unfortunately, as we have all observed, most small businesses and startups are unable to do all three things well. Here's a deeper look.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If you had asked Rachel Strella in June 2010 what she did for a living, she would have told you she worked in … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours