There’s an important paradox facing small businesses and startups – effective content marketing requires the creation of consistent, high quality content AND a strategy for distributing/promoting that content across social networks and the Internet. Unfortunately, as we have all observed, most small businesses and startups are unable to do all three things well. Here's a deeper look.
Who Voted for this Story
There was a time when a graduate from journalism school dreamt of nothing so much as landing that first beat reporter … MoreMore Contributors
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising