There’s an important paradox facing small businesses and startups – effective content marketing requires the creation of consistent, high quality content AND a strategy for distributing/promoting that content across social networks and the Internet. Unfortunately, as we have all observed, most small businesses and startups are unable to do all three things well. Here's a deeper look.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Lisa Buben knows there's no such thing as a free lunch. But she might never have broken into online marketing without … MoreMore Contributors
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist