No matter your niche, I’m sure something astounding and/or controversial comes up from time to time. New government regulations that impact how you do business, the CEO of an industry you’re affiliated with is under investigation, or perhaps the product you stand behind as a direct sales representative debuts on the red carpet.
Who Voted for this Story
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes