The cost of the empty marketing basket just means the cost to your business and your customer relationships of not taking marketing action and of course I mean the right action. Here are a few examples to show the potential cost.
Who Voted for this Story
Marsha Friedman believes your business should have more than just a brand. She believes your business should be a … MoreMore Contributors
- $1 Billion Tumblr Deal Turns 26-Year-Old Founder into Mega-Millionaire
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic