Creating a P&L for all products that you sell will ensure the success of your small business. My favorite P&L template divides your inputs and factors into four sections: Retail Price Drivers, Product Margin Factors, Gross Margin Factors, and Profitability.
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices