Creating a P&L for all products that you sell will ensure the success of your small business. My favorite P&L template divides your inputs and factors into four sections: Retail Price Drivers, Product Margin Factors, Gross Margin Factors, and Profitability.
Who Voted for this Story
Herby Fabius is a part-time entrepreneur with a plan for success. The Stamford, Conn. resident and College of … MoreMore Contributors
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience