Did you think that having your own business would be a ‘cake walk’? Do you find yourself making comparisons to others in business and wondering why you aren’t doing better? You are not alone! This is so very common, especially for those new to the business world.
Who Voted for this Story
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)