New technology by companies like Chirp and Sonic Notify are using sound waves to transfer information to users' mobile phones, helping overcome the problem of small smartphone screens.
Who Voted for this Story
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst