So let’s say that you’ve got it – a good website design and layout. It’s flashy, it’s appealing, and it’s amazing. To put it simply, your website looks absolutely cool, but there’s one problem that you’re facing: the loading time of your page.
Who Voted for this Story
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition