Even award-winning marketers armed with seven-figure budgets can’t predict exactly how marketing will change in the future. The best any of us can do is to take calculated risks backed up with carefully crunched numbers. We also have to plan effectively but remain flexible to adapt to new trends, take cues from customers and respond appropriately.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Imagine being able to click onto a Website to design business cards, flyers, and other marketing materials for your … MoreMore Contributors
- Google and Twitch Means You Need A Video Marketing Plan
- New NLRB Ruling Could Change Franchising As We Know It
- Why You Shouldnt Be Afraid to Try Instagram and Snapchat
- #TYBtop10: Popular Business Experts On Tweak Your Biz
- Creating Crap At The Speed Of Light!