Even award-winning marketers armed with seven-figure budgets can’t predict exactly how marketing will change in the future. The best any of us can do is to take calculated risks backed up with carefully crunched numbers. We also have to plan effectively but remain flexible to adapt to new trends, take cues from customers and respond appropriately.
Who Voted for this Story
When you can no longer see the forest for the trees, it may be time for a fresh perspective. That's where Robert Peters … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up