Even award-winning marketers armed with seven-figure budgets can’t predict exactly how marketing will change in the future. The best any of us can do is to take calculated risks backed up with carefully crunched numbers. We also have to plan effectively but remain flexible to adapt to new trends, take cues from customers and respond appropriately.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- Supply and Demand in the Speaking Industry - Speaker Sponsor
- 7 Essential Tools for Your Web Design Business
- Is Native Commerce the Gateway to Greater Conversions?
- The Amazing Story Of This Young Man Shows Why Dignity And Professionalism Matters In Business
- What Qualities Do I Need to be a Manager?