Even award-winning marketers armed with seven-figure budgets can’t predict exactly how marketing will change in the future. The best any of us can do is to take calculated risks backed up with carefully crunched numbers. We also have to plan effectively but remain flexible to adapt to new trends, take cues from customers and respond appropriately.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
All small business owners must get acquainted with marketing, but for Fiona McEachran it was a match made in … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- The True Value of Your Time as a Business Owner – How Much Is It Worth?
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over