Even award-winning marketers armed with seven-figure budgets can’t predict exactly how marketing will change in the future. The best any of us can do is to take calculated risks backed up with carefully crunched numbers. We also have to plan effectively but remain flexible to adapt to new trends, take cues from customers and respond appropriately.
Who Voted for this Story
When it comes to finding new sources of productivity, Warren Rutherford has built his business on helping to release … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- How To Get More Views on YouTube With Better Analytics
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Is Social Media Making Us More Like Psychopaths? [INFOGRAPH]