Even award-winning marketers armed with seven-figure budgets can’t predict exactly how marketing will change in the future. The best any of us can do is to take calculated risks backed up with carefully crunched numbers. We also have to plan effectively but remain flexible to adapt to new trends, take cues from customers and respond appropriately.
Who Voted for this Story
Woo-hoo! It's that time again. So, please put your hands together (or better yet, give us a nice tweet, Facebook … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?