Marketers everywhere are harnessing Instagram, the social networking service that allows users to take pictures and instantly share them, to promote their products and services to a wide audience almost effortlessly.
Who Voted for this Story
While most other high school kids were simply worried about passing math and physics or finding a job for the summer, … MoreMore Contributors
- How Google Authorship Can Protect You From Plagiarism
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 10 Lessons Learnt From Hosting My First BIG Group Interview
- 7 Reasons Why Fun at Work Makes Winning Startups
- 4 Deadly Email Marketing Mistakes To Avoid