ANY DISCUSSION OF customer buying-cycles is an unpopular topic with management, sales managers and salespeople. We all want to believe that by using the right words, making the right offer and displaying the right sales personality, just about any buying-cycle can be cut to one meeting. Whether they admit it or not, many a sales manager dreams of hiring “buying-cycle slashers.” In lieu of such a rare creature, they urge the sales force to do whatever's necessary to shorten the cycle.
Who Voted for this Story
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy